Monday, November 7, 2011

The Perfect Italian Meatballs

Have you seen the video of Fabio's Chow Ciao Perfect Italian Meatballs circulating around the internet this past week?  I did and I decided to try his recipe for dinner tonight since I have not been satisfied with any other meatball recipe I've made so far.  It is FA-BOO!  I have never made a more moist meatball than this!  And they were so flavorful!

I served it over farfalle pasta with The Bread on the side.  I took several pictures of my plate but they looked like crap since my camera is on it's last leg and none of the pix are worthy of being posted.  Sorry.  :o(  I have "new camera" and "light box" on my Christmas list b/c my camera has been ruined from the salt and sand at the beach the last 2 years.

Regardless of the camera used, my pictures could not look better than Fabio's plated meatballs at the end of his tutorial video.  So, just go watch his video and make the meatballs if you happen to be unsatisfied, as I was, with your current recipe.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have a really easy and cheap lightbox tutorial around here somewhere...you can make it yourself with a sheet of felt, a cardboard box and some white tissue paper. If you're interested, let me know and I'll track it down for you.

    ReplyDelete