Monday, October 1, 2012

My Toilet Paper Woes

Granted, I am one female living with two males.  Females, naturally, use toilet paper for every visit to the restroom and males only use toilet paper on some visits. (Although they only use TP when they poop, I feel they should also be using it to dab themselves when they pee, instead of just shaking off the excess).  However, since the one and only female in this house does the majority of the cleaning, whoever uses up a roll of toilet paper should change. The darn. Roll of toilet paper.

I just walked into the powder room for the umpteenth time and found this:


ERRRRR!  Thankfully, I ensure that there are spare rolls in each bathroom for just such emergencies or else I'd be up shit's creek without a paddle!  Literally!

2 comments:

  1. I live in a household dominated by females and I hate to break it to you, but I am ALWAYS changing empty toilet paper rolls here too! Although sometimes there is a huge pile of unrolled toilet paper sitting on the floor for my convenience, lol.

    ReplyDelete