- On the bottom is chopped romaine and iceberg lettuces, but you use whatever greens you prefer
- I grilled some chicken breasts in Wegmans' Basting Oil but I have also cut up ham and turkey lunchmeat from the deli into ribbons
- Hard-boiled a couple of eggs and ran them through my mini-chopper, but you can just slice if you prefer
- Diced a red onion
- Cut up an avocado
- Cut some grape tomatoes in half because, as good as they taste, the explosion that occurs when you bite into a whole one is not pretty
- Crumbled up some Feta cheese
- I ran out of room for the cooked and crumbled bacon in the salad bowl, so I served that on the side and we sprinkled it over our portions of salad on our plates.
It a one dish meal! You can serve some bread on the side or not. Enjoy!