Thursday, March 7, 2013

More Holiday Refrigerator Decorations

Do you remember me decking our refrigerator out as a snowman last November?  We've really enjoyed having that cheery guy on our fridge!  Last month, we decided to let him celebrate Valentine's Day, so B cut out a heart, decorated it and I put it in our snowman's hands.  This afternoon, while B was doing his Math work, I decided to turn our snowman into a leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day.  I moved his mouth up a scoonch to make room for the beard, added eyebrows and a bow tie and made him a new hat.  And, of course, we couldn't leave out his pot o' gold!




As much as I miss having the fridge surface to pin things up, I'd rather have this jolly soul greet me every time I walk into into my kitchen.  I don't know what we'll do with him once Spring officially arrives...



No comments:

Post a Comment