Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life of Fred - Homeschool Happens Everywhere

I'm grateful for all the wonderful ideas my friend Julie @ Creekside Learning has given me to homeschool B.  When she told me about the Life of Fred Math curriculum, it sounded like something that was right up B's alley and we gave it a try in the Fall of 2012.  B really loves his Fred!  He does not have to be told twice to work on Math and he does it independently.  :o)  A year and a half later and we're still happy with Fred.

B likes to settle into a niche, under a blanket or find a friend when he does Life of Fred and I posted several pictures of him on Instagram last year.  Julie suggested that I do a blog post, compiling all of these Life of Fred pictures and I knew she'd come up with another good idea.  Of course, then my muddled brain completely forgot about it.  Well, it's almost a year later and I just remembered, so I'm sitting down to post some of these pix before I forget again!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he is enjoying it! I love, love, love all the pictures. I'm thinking of a Seuss-like poem for this: You can read it with a cat, you can read it with a hat. You can read it on the stairs, you can read it anywhere. In a basket, under a desk, in your bed or in a nest. Ok, I'll stop now. :-)

    ReplyDelete