About Me

My photo

I am a very lucky woman with a husband and son who are smart, witty and entertaining. Our son, B, attended public school for two years, and then we embarked on a new adventure in the Fall of 2010 - homeschooling. We don't have all the answers, but we know B and this has been the best thing for him. I blog to preserve our stories and our memories, share recipes, vent and ramble on about our crazy, yet blessed, life. Would you care to follow along?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Royal Caribbean's Commercial - "The Sea Is Calling"

Have you seen this commercial?  I think it is a good marketing strategy.  The commercial sure has made an impression on me.  I recognized the voice of "The Sea" but could not figure out who it was.  It's been driving me crazy for months!  Well, I just saw the commercial again and took to the internet to solve the mystery for myself.  I love the internet!  The answer is Linda Larkin, the voice of Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin.  YES!  That is totally her.


Phew!  Now I can move on to obsess about something else.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment