Thursday, January 3, 2013

I absolutely LOVE practical gifts!

I am a practical girl.  I don't like to shop and don't have any purse or shoe addictions.  I got lots of Christmas gifts that fed my practical side this year - kitchen utensils, gift cards to movie theaters, the grocery and warehouse stores, mega packs of toilet paper and facial tissues and this  - an 11 pound, boneless pork loin.  :o)  I hacked it up into roasts and chops last night and I just had to take a picture of them.  Aren't they beautiful?!?!

I got one, what I would consider luxury, item that I didn't even know existed.  The hubs got me this tape that goes into the car's tape deck and has a cord to plug into my phone so I can listen to my music in the car!  (Yes, I have a car that has a tape deck and I'm proud of it.)

We also got lots of my favorite gift of all - experiences - this holiday season, but I'll be blogging about those later.  I hope y'all received at least one kind of gift that you treasure the most!  {{hugs}}

No comments:

Post a Comment