Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm an International Read!

Something has been puzzling me when I am a couple or several cars back at a red light. The light turns green and the 1st car does not go b/c they are looking down at their phone. I don't get why the cars immediately behind the lead car don't toot to wake the person up. I do it. It's bothered me for several months and it just dawned on me yesterday - everyone behind the lead car is on their phone, too, and has no idea the light has changed either! It is such a burden being the only perfect driver on the road. *SIGH*

It's quite interesting to see the people who are coming out with daytime talk shows in the Fall, all hoping to fill the void Oprah has left. Trust me, you can't do it. Not even you, Anderson Cooper. Not. Even. You. *sniff*

As I side note, I just found out Anderson Cooper was gay last year and I was crushed. I had no idea. But I'm not taking him off my list! It's my list and I'll have a gay if I want to... (sung a la Lesley Gore, 1965) And I am not the only woman who laments over Anderson. The hubs was telling me about a focus group of women discussing the different perceptions of men and women as they get older. The leader of the group went around the table asking the ladies to name a celebrity with grey hair they though was sexy. The 1st woman said, "George Clooney." The 2nd woman said, "Sean Connery." The 3rd woman said, "Anderson Cooper," and the whole table erupted into a bunch of, "Ooo, yeah, ANDERSON..." LOL!

So, I'm looking at the stats of hits on my blog and they are broken down by where viewers live and what they were searching for to bring up my blog in the results list. The majority of peeps get to my blog b/c I link posts on my Facebook page. But people have found me through Google and other sites that I have never heard of! And the funniest web searches that have pulled me into the result list have been people who searched the web for "wore a poise pad" (from my post The Morning After) and "beef stir-fry with broccoli and cauliflower rocco dispirito" (from Obviously, Rocco Dispirito and I have two TOTALLY different palates). LOL! I have been viewed by peeps not only in the US, but also in Canada, the UK, Germany, Denmark, China, Singapore, Slovenia, India and New Zealand! I'm an international read!!! :D My most viewed post ever was the one titled, "Am I gay?" with a close 2nd being "Divorce and The Superbowl". It even tells me how people are viewing my blog. The Operating system used most often is Windows, but it also tells me that people have viewed my blog from their iPads, iPods, Androids, Blackberrys and others. That is so cool! Hi, everyone! Thanks for reading! I really appreciate you stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment