Saturday, August 4, 2012

Recipe: Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms and Onions


I found this wonderful recipe for Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms and Onions from Peace, Love and Low Carb on Pinterest.  Chicken, butter, heavy cream, shrooms, onions...all my favorite things!  Oh, crap!  I just looked at the recipe again and realized that it called for parmesan cheese!  I totally missed that when I made the dish the other night.  LOL  I love parmesan cheese, too!  Well, I'll have to make it again and it will be even better with that addition.

This was a hit with all three of us, thank goodness.  Definitely adding this to the dinner rotation.  This is also a "guest worthy" dish, IMO.  The author made it in 2 pans but I just used one.  Why wash another pan if you don't have to?  As you can see, I served it over pasta, very unlow carb, but all that yummy, creamy sauce (sauce that would have been even creamier had I put the parmesan cheese in it) needed something to run into, cling to, and what better than shells?

The pictures on this blog look fabulous and I'm sure I will be making other recipes from it.  The author has beautiful, step-by-step pictures to walk you through this recipe, so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment