About Me

My photo

I am a very lucky woman with a husband and son who are smart, witty and entertaining. Our son, B, attended public school for two years, and then we embarked on a new adventure in the Fall of 2010 - homeschooling. We don't have all the answers, but we know B and this has been the best thing for him. I blog to preserve our stories and our memories, share recipes, vent and ramble on about our crazy, yet blessed, life. Would you care to follow along?

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sausage Pancake Muffins


B loves pancakes for breakfast but I don't like making them.  I think it's similar to the reason I don't like making cookies - all the pouring, watching, waiting, cooking one at a time.  Blah!  I saw cut up hot dogs in corn muffins on Pinterest so I decided to try cut up sausages in pancake batter.

I heated up a package of Banquet Brown n Serve sausage links and cut them into thirds.


I made a batch of homemade pancake batter but you can use a mix; it's OK, there's no judging here.  In fact, look closely at my pan.  Spilled batter, stained, I mean seasoned ;o), muffin pan...  Added batter.


Plopped 2-3 pieces of sausage in each cup and baked at 350 for 15 minutes. 
They cook all at the same time!


Plate of breakfast manna!  Add syrup and enjoy.  :o)  
(B has requested that I use bacon next time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment