Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sausage Pancake Muffins


B loves pancakes for breakfast but I don't like making them.  I think it's similar to the reason I don't like making cookies - all the pouring, watching, waiting, cooking one at a time.  Blah!  I saw cut up hot dogs in corn muffins on Pinterest so I decided to try cut up sausages in pancake batter.

I heated up a package of Banquet Brown n Serve sausage links and cut them into thirds.


I made a batch of homemade pancake batter but you can use a mix; it's OK, there's no judging here.  In fact, look closely at my pan.  Spilled batter, stained, I mean seasoned ;o), muffin pan...  Added batter.


Plopped 2-3 pieces of sausage in each cup and baked at 350 for 15 minutes. 
They cook all at the same time!


Plate of breakfast manna!  Add syrup and enjoy.  :o)  
(B has requested that I use bacon next time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment